Patience is Key... I guess

I've written quickly about the end of my marriage... and touched on single life in my mid-30's.  And so begins the saga of the dating world at this juncture. 

I've been lucky enough to have had a couple of relationships in the last 2+ years, both with wonderful men who I'm thankful I'm still able to count amongst my circle of friends.  However, unfortunately, I find myself back in the pool of singles.

Do you know how hard it is to meet someone when you aren't either in school or barhopping?  After taking some time to heal my heart after the end of my last relationship, I find myself looking yet again.  So, what do you do?  You join the online dating scene.  For someone like me, who's not good at seeing the positive things about myself, it's very difficult to come up with a "profile".  For me, it's hard to come across as someone fun, confident & interesting, when really, I'm just a normal single mom who works hard to take care of my kids and myself.

However, I made the big step, did the best I could, and now let the internet gods take control.  Ugh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.