Day 5 - Friendship

Today's challenge was my favourite photo of my best friend.  Well, that would be a picture heavy photo because I'm blessed with this amazing trio of friends, who are there for me regardless of what's going on!


Friends that are there for you at your very worst - from the night you & your husband split up, and take care of you on your first childless Christmas; showing up with wine & chocolate at the end of a relationship; cooking you dinner when you've had a horrible day for no reason at all - and then at your very best - concerts, boating, beaches, sledding, Wine Wednesday, and memory making!

I'm lucky.  For I have these friends.  Who would do anything for me, and in return, I would walk through fire for.  I only hope that the three of you know I much I appreciate you all, for every aspect of friendship you bring to the table. 

Friends that became family.  That we have.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...