slumpy dumps

i know i've been MIA for awhile.  the last couple of weeks, i have been in a bit of a funk.  i can't seem to get out of my own way, and i don't know why, really.  the boys are wonderful, life is pretty good, but i'm not.  i am sad, and slumpy, and just all around not thrilled.

there have been some teary eyed monster attacks the last few days, missing my girl.  the days are fewer & farther between that i cry and miss jenna, but wow.. when they come, they knock me on my ass.

what do you guys do when you hit that funk?  how do you get back to yourself?

Comments

Bottie said…
Take Care and it is a slumpy dump time of year.
Christina said…
When both my babies hit 6 months I hit a slump. I started meditating and I turned off the news. Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...