giving back.

last summer, while struggling through the grief over losing my beautiful baby girl, i came across facesofloss.com.  this amazing website got me through some dark days. it helped me know that i wasn't alone and gave some great information and resources.  they also have a facebook page, which, although i don't participate in actively, i still follow in case i am having "one of those days".

yesterday, i noticed a post saying that the girls who run the site were looking for volunteers to act as admins to post stories, etc.  without hesitation, i sent them an email and offered to help out.  once school starts, it'll just be me & the c-man here, so i figure i'll be able to take some time and do what's needed.

they were so helpful to me when i needed it most ,that i am so thrilled to be able to pay it back to them by doing this small amount of work for them.  i hope any of you moms who may follow my blog, who have suffered from miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss, will check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.