fictional characters.

i've been up since 245 am.  i wish the sandman was real and could make my kids sleep for more than 1 hour at a time.

my house is in shambles, i want a shower, groceries & maybe a massage.  is there such a thing as fairy godmothers?

this is the life of a mom struggling to find balance with my new life as a mom of 2.  just 2.  how do you mommas of 3 or 4 do it?  you are all my heroes.  cuz as of 6 am, i was ready to run away from home.  

i know it sounds like i'm complaining, but i'm not.  i'm thankful for every minute i have with my boys, even if they are trying out chinese torture techniques like sleep deprivation.  i love their smiles, hugs, and love watching the dynamics of brothers.  i cannot wait to see what the future brings them.  i know that if they are crying, or not sleeping, or arguing with me, that at least they are here to do those things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.