baby week has arrived...

So, it's officially baby week in the MacDonald household.  Alex is over the top excited about 3 things -
1. Getting a baby
2. Spending a couple of nights with his Nana & Papa while Mommy's in the hospital
3. Getting his Uncle Adam to come visit

Good thing we've got a few things to keep us entertained over the next couple of days.  Swimming lessons start today, then a haircut for Magoo, a pre-baby BBQ with my SIL & her family, and a baby appointment, soccer & more swimming on Wednesday.  That is, if this baby belly of mine stays put until Thursday which is induction day.

I've been having some pretty steady contractions over the last few days but no other signs that anything is imminent.. so I'm pretty sure Thursdays' gonna be the day.

I can't believe how quick the time has gone.  I've tried to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, because I know it's my last - but the back aches, sore belly & barfiness will not be missed.

Comments

Maggie said…
Good luck m'dear. I pray all goes well for you.

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.