4 months.

it's so hard to believe that 4 months have passed since i held my baby girl.  i have been spending a lot of time looking back at my blog, and at life in general the last couple of days.  it's amazing to me far the mind & body can come in that short period of time.  i read back on some of my posts and think, whoa.. those were dark days. 

things lately feel easier.  like i can get on with things, be a good mom, wife & family member to those that i still have here.  i can breathe a little easier, and i don't get that ache in my chest quite so often.

that's not to say that i don't think of jenna every day, but it gets a little easier to talk about her, look at her photo and touch her things.  i have a very special guardian angel.  one that couldn't be any more a part of me than if it was me, myself.  she has a piece of my heart and i can never, ever forget those beautiful chubby cheeks, red pouty lips and fair, fair hair.

i love you sweet girl.  i'm proud to be mom to an angel, but even prouder to be mom to you.

xoxox

Comments

Unknown said…
Sending hugs to you today. I have never commented on your blog but I have been reading it ever since you mentioned you had one, and Crystal your strength through this has astounded me. I cannot imagine how you feel, or how hard it was to go through but my heart still aches for you and your family's loss. It's great that you can come out of your loss with positivity and now you have your own guardian angel. When I sent you that card and wrote 'stay strong' I meant it, and you've done it!

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...