tired out

this back to work thing is for the birds!

i am starting week #3.  it is truly amazing how full my days are, and how quick the evenings go.  i don't know how to get everything done any more...  i was so used to having full days to do the groceries, laundry, housework, etc.. that it's taking me forever to get my groove back.

so, on top of the house being in shambles, i feel like my blog is being neglected as well.

i wonder if people are even still reading?  are you out there peeps? :) 

we had a nice weekend with my folks here, and yesterday went to noggins farm to do the corn maze & apple picking.  it was realllly cold, but we still managed to enjoy ourselves.



today at work, i met another angel mom.  she was the last person i would have expected to tell me that she'd had a loss, quite similar to mine, but with twins.  there's not alot of people that i know "in the real world" who have gone through the same thing, or something close, really, only a couple, and it still surprises me when i meet someone who understands so fully, or is willing to ask her name, if we'd had a funeral, etc... i guess its' because she's been through it that she understands.  she even told me that it was helpful for her to talk about it (some moms i've met just don't want to), and gave me her business card to send her an email any time.  it was nice to get that today.

other than that, nothing going on.. unless you want to talk to me about roof shingles, vinyl siding, or brickwork.  because that's what my life is full of these days!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.