this blog

so, i know that some of you are people who have stumbled across my blog from other websites, and some of you are family members or friends who have been tipped off recently by me. 

it's been a hard thing for me to do to open this up to all of you who i actually know in real life.  most of you haven't sat down with us and talked to us about what has happened, because of distance, or comfort with the subject or whatever.  it's really like opening up my brain to all of you and that scared me.  but now, i have had some feedback from a few of you, and it's been all positive for the most part. 

we have been surrounded by wonderful family and friends in the last 3 months, and i am so blessed to have such a wonderful support system.  so to each of you, thank you.

please feel free to leave a comment on the blog, or drop me an email, any time.  don't be afraid to talk to me about jenna.. don't owrry that you'll upset me, or mae me cry.  granted, it may happen, but it's nothing to do with you, and it's part of my healing! :)

today was a good day.  i had a great day at work, lots of laughs and even went to bingo tonight.  :)  i did have to explain what happened a few times to customers today but they were all really wonderful and understanding, and again, i realized just how lucky i am to work where i work, and have such caring wonderful customers.

like i said, a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.