thanksgiving

this year has been one of many ups and downs.. and through it all, the one thing that has remained constant is my wonderful, and amazing family.  i am so incredibly thankful to have a strong family that i know counts on each other and has become even closer & stronger through everything.

i am thankful for my husband.  he is my rock and without him, i could not have survived what i did.

i am thankful for my son.  he makes me smile & laugh, even on the days when it hurts the most.

i am thankful for my mother.  she is the strongest woman i know, and my best friend.

i am thankful for my father.  he is a wonderful man who holds us all together.

i am thankful for my brother.  a long time ago, my mom told me that i would be happy someday i had him.  those days have come.  he has grown in to a caring, sensitive man, who is a wonderful uncle and great brother.

i am thankful for my in-laws.  they helped out with the practical stuff when my world was falling apart.

i am thankful for my friends.   you have all been amazing throughout all we have gone through this year.

i am thankful for my co-workers, boss & job.  i am one of those lucky people that love their job.

and thank you.  for reading and letting me be me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.