october 15

so.. it's been 5 days since my last blog post.  there's not been alot going on in the macdonald household lately.  being back to work is making me exhausted, and other than zumba & tops, we've been sticking close to home.
i'm off today, so taking the monkey to school, cleaning the house and waiting for my mom and dad to come visit for the weekend.

mom is having her 3 month check up at the cancer centre.  please keep her in your thoughts & prayers today that everything still looks great.

today is also international pregnancy & infant loss awareness day.  there is a "wave of light" being held at 7 pm (local time) during which you light a candle to remember these angels.  i will be lighting my candle for my sweet angel jenna.  momma loves you girlie.  i took a pumpkin, and a big pot of mums out to the cemetary on thanksgiving sunday.  i hope you liked them.

These tears don't make me weak, they mean I still love you, that I remember you, and I
wish you were still here. I will gladly cry forever to never forget.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.