HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!

So, I should have posted this on Saturday, which was actually the monkeys' birthday, but things were just too busy, as you can tell by the post below.

Alex, I'm so proud to call you my son.  You are a smart, considerate, handsome little man, who brings the greatest joy to my life.  You are the reason I get out of bed in the morning, and the reason that I kept going through the dark days of summer after we lost your sister.  She would be so proud of you for doing all you can to keep Mommy happy.  Daddy & I love you so much, that sometimes I don't even know how to put it in to words.

I love you all the way to the moon buddy.  And I know (because you tell me too!), that you love me all the way back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...