finalized

so, i spoke to the ob today. autopsy results are back and just like we expected, nothing that we didnt' expect. jenna's cord was around her neck and it was just an unfortunate circumstance that caused us to lose her. i did speak to him about what would happen if we opted to try again. he said that there is nothing to prevent us from doing so, and that my next pregnancy would be a little more closely monitored for baby growth & movement but nothing too extensive since this was really just a horrible accident.

mark and i have talked about it, and i don't want to wait very long to try again. we've decided that we will wait until november/december to try again. luckily we don't have a hard time getting preggo, and hopefully that will be the case again. i just want to make sure that i avoid having a due date in july or august, so that i'm not due near jenna's birthday or EDD.

my due date is not that far off, and i really want to do something to recognize it, not avoid it. just not sure what to do.

Comments

Angela Power said…
Oh Crystal, I had no idea and I am without words to express how sorry I am to hear of your loss. I just cannot even imagine what that must be like for you. My sincerest condolences :-(

I am so proud of you for seeing the positive side of being able to try again. I'm not sure nothing can take the pain away, but so proud of you for that.

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...