a sick baby, a low carb diet, and a run.

Whee... My life these days is just so fun I can't stand it.. and neither should you! :)



Alex has been nursing a cold for 2 weeks, had it, took a 2 day hiatus, and now it's back. There's very little sleep happening in this house.. The only way I get to sleep is either sitting up in the chair with him, or snuggled under the new Nemo blankets on his bed.



I went to my allergist appointment today.. I'm allergic to trees, grass, dust & dust mites.. And, he wants to put me on a low carb/low yeast diet for at least 2 weeks to help with some of my symptoms of other stuff too. I have no idea what the heck I'm gonna do.. Basically all I can eat is meat, eggs & vegetables. Did I mention that I have already cut out pop and now I have to cut out COFFEE?



Anyway, I'm off for a run. That's right. I'm running.



Hell has frozen over.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll feel better than you have in years - just wait & see!
Be prepared for a caffiene headache - but after just 3 days or so check in with how you're feeling. I bet it will be good news!
Best of luck!

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...