a cool way to spend an hour or two.

I had the coolest day. My former boss called me this morning and asked if I would be interested in going for a ride in his helicopter. Um, yeah. I scrambled to find a sitter (thanks Eve.. you're a rock star!), and off I headed..

So, the helicopter was a tiny little 2 seater bubble of a thing with floats for a water landing.. We flew from Martins River, to Lunenburg, catching some pretty cool sights along the way.. Seals sunning themselves, only to be startled by the roar of the chopper and diving away, and something truly breathtaking.. the Bluenose II sailing out of Lunenburg Harbour, loaded full of passengers.. it was gorgeous.

I do have some photos to share, but am having an issue with my camera connecting to the USB cord, and of course, I'm a total moron and recorded the photos to the internal memory of the card. If anyone knows a way to transfer photos from the internal memory to a card, please let me know! I can't wait to share some of those pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...