a couple of things...

first.. there's nothing better to wake up to in the morning then the sound of your baby laughing and listening to your husband tell your baby how much he loves his family. that's what my "alarm" clock was this morning. i forgot to shut the monitor off after alex's feeding through the night and so i got to hear the playing and father/son time that the boys share every morning.

second.. it's time to get my weight loss train back in motion. i was doing soo great, was back to my pre-baby size within 2 months of having alex, and since then have packed the poundage back on. so, starting yesterday, i'm counting every bite i put in my mouth, making the effort to get outdoors and walk, drink my water every day, and SOMEHOW manage to avoid the snacking gremlins that attack me late in the evening.

Comments

andrea said…
love those daddy moments!!

good luck with the weight-loss thing. i'm down seven and hopefully more tomorrow (but probably not given the conference and yummy sweets that were available).

late night snacking is one of my pitfalls as well! i've started with popcorn again as a snack. or i buy the thinsation cookies (two points a pack) or ... if i'm ambitious, i cut up veggies and chomp away on them.

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

i am sick.