who'd have thunk it?

i never thought i'd be thankful for a big purple dinosaur. but the last couple of days, the only thing that is saving my sanity is barney dvd's.... i'm suffering with a horrific migraine, and i swear.. alex knows and is having a couple of sooky days where all he wants to do is be with me. i can't even leave the room unless barney's on!

in other news.. keep your fingers crossed for me. i've applied for a couple of jobs in springhill (nice & close to home!!). mark & i have decided that a move might be the smartest thing for us. there are more jobs there, cheaper housing and really.. isn't a new start usually a good thing? i sent my resume off yesterday so i'm hoping to get a phone call for an interview.

besides that, the only other thing going on with us is my new addiction to mini eggs. is it wrong to eat them for breakfast, washed down with my timmy's ?

some new pics of alex from easter weekend:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...