the cutest things ever.

So, as everyone already knows, Alex is staying at my mom & dad's for a couple of days while we get our wits back.. Last night, I get this email "from" my little dude:


Hi Mommy and Daddy I just went to bed like a good boy and nanny said she was going to send you some pictures of me. Nanny really wanted me to pass out tonight, cause she gave me this little bottle and it had a funny taste, I think it was RUM!!!! Boy did that taste Yummy!!!!!Anyhow I hope I wake up in the morning cause I know I am going to pass out just from the fumes lol. I miss you mommy and daddy, can't wait to see you tomorrow. The scratches on my face, I did allllll by myself, so don't blame nanny, her and popeye are treating me really nice. See you soon I love and misses you. Love Alexander P.S. Mommy please don't forget my snot snucker, I have boogers!!!


HAHAH.


It includes this picture:


So.. I was going to go pick him up today, but the weather did not co-operate and I'm leaving bright and early in the morning. Mark's parents invited us for supper tonight, and when we got home.. I find this:


Hi Mommy and Daddy, Nanny just put me to bed, I was very tired tonight so I didn't make it as late as the last two nights I have been sleeping over at nanny and popeye's. Nanny took me for a walk this afternoon and then I had a little nap after my supper but I was still really tired. Nanny has been playing with me alot, that must be why I am so tired, I think nanny might be too, but she doesn't say so. lol Hope you can come and see me tomorrow, I reallly, reallly misses you guys. They don't have a Gizmo here. I am being a really good boy for everyone!!!! Nanny took a couple more pictures of me while I was chillin on the couch after supper so nanny said she would send them to you after I went to sleep. So I am, I hope she sends them!!!! I watched a little bit of the young and restless sitting on nanny's knee, but I got so tired she had to take me for my bath early. oh well, she won't miss much lol. See you in the morning mommy and drive careful, cause I really want you to come and get me to take me home. Nanny and popeye say I can stay as long as I want. But I think everyone there must be missin me a little bit, don't you? See you soon Love Alexander, P.S. Nanny got my boogers out today.


It included this:


Seriously... how cute is my mother?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aww.. that's cute. Your mom seems like she's fun! :)
Vanessa said…
Haha, that's so cute. Your mom seems like a fun lady!

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...