a mumble jumble of thoughts

first of all.. thanks to you mommas out there who posted comments on my "bad day" post. none of my friends really have babies and nobody quite gets what i'm trying to say. i guess i'm going to have to find a way to meet some other moms.

on another note, we just brought my little man home from outpatients. he's got infections in both ears and a terrible cold. he's miserable, but still smiling.

update: little man is finally in bed. mark & i decided to stay here in oxford for one more night just so we didn't uproot alex after the hubbub of the hospital. we're going to head off tomorrow. i'm looking forward to getting home to my own house, but it sure is nice to have mom's help with alex being sick.

Comments

michelle said…
poor little dude. :( shauna's little guy has an ear infection as well ... not fun for wee ears. i hope he (and you!) feels better soon.
andrea said…
hope he feels better soon. my little carlie had tubes put in her ears on her first birthday ... ear infections are not fun. poor little guy.
Christy said…
Dealing with a sick baby can't be fun, I hope he's doing better. Poor little guy is right :(

Popular posts from this blog

i am sick.