just what i needed

mark ended up getting monday off work, so on our way home from walmart today, he suggested that we come up to mom & dad's for a long weekend..

coming home is like a recharge.. mom & i can relax over a glass of wine, dad & i can hang out and play playstation 2, and they love having alex here to help me out when they can. of course, if you don't count my grandmother hovering over the baby and me all the time, its a recharge. if you think about that, it's a big, sweaty, breathing, stressball.

i'm choosing to not think about my grandmother and enjoy my time at home.

i already feel better then i did the other day, and i'm really going to try and relax. alex is battling a cold, so now i feel bad for my "regrets" when i know he's sick and needs me.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...