still.home.

alright. this needs to stop. i want to go home. not home to cumberland county home, but home to chester, to my house, my wonderful husband, and my adorable giant cat!

i had full intentions to go back today, but mother nature beat me to the punch and the roads got very slippery very quickly this afternoon. so alexander and i are staying put for another night. tomorrow i'm going home to my house though darnit, no matter what happens.

the big plan for this week.. weight watchers weigh in tomorrow since i missed today, our prenatal reunion class on wednesday, and friday night we're going to the xmas party for my former job, and since we have a babysitter for alex, i'm going to go out and get rip-roaring drunk and stumble home late at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...