i am sick.

i normally don't go to the doctor. i broke down and went this morning since my cold has turned into something a little more evil, a little more menacing.

that's right. i've got a throat infection and was on the verge of strep throat. so, 10 days of penicillin are supposed to cure me. god i hope so.

mark's home today, so we just took alex out for a walk, with a pit stop at the kiwi for white hot chocolate & the best ginger cookies on the planet, and i'm a happy camper. 5000 calories later, life is good.

i weighed in for weight watchers on monday and lost 1.6 lbs last week. that set me at exactly what my weight was at my very first OBS appointment when i was 11 weeks preggo.

only 29 more lbs to go.

Comments

Christy said…
29 lbs? Bah, that's nothing girl - you can do that with your eyes closed.

I can only HOPE to be half as successful as you after Baby G arrives!!!

And crap on the throat infection, make sure you take your medication till the end (god, I'm a mom already)
michelle said…
take care, chickie ... ginger cookies have healing properties! :)
Vanessa said…
hope you feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...