Done.

That's right. I'm done. I'm tired of being pregnant, and I'm sure all you poor people who know me are tired of hearing me complain about how it's hot and gross, my maternity clothes are too small and, as of yesterday, I can no longer wear my wedding rings. I'm ready to meet this little child.

Big news for Halifax today.. apparently the Rolling Stones are coming to Halifax in September. Too bad I won't be going. First of all, it's only about a week after my due date, and secondly.. I can't afford to dish out that kind of cash on concert tickets. I'm sure it'll be a great show though!

Work is goin' ok.. Darlene is off on vacation this week again and then Phil goes in August. I'm down to 5 weeks of work left! The countdown is on baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a mumble jumble of thoughts

a rotten end to the weekend...